We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As "Cloud Systems Administrator Consultant”, you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business analytics services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
Expected and recommended skills and experience:
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
- In depth Cloud management knowledge and working experience (AWS /Azure) and managing supported Middleware & Applications;
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on Cloud (AWS and Azure);
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from Cloud systems and migrate on-premises workloads to the Cloud;
- In depth technical knowledge in Linux (Red Hat) OS administration and managing supported Middleware & Applications;
- Management and administration experience of RedHat Linux servers, with the fundamentals of shell Linux scripting languages;
- Experience in installing, configure, and maintaining services and tools, such as Apache, Weblogic, SAS, Nagios, TSM;
- Proficient with network configurations in Linux operating systems;
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware and Cloud environments;
- In depth technical knowledge in application servers as: Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP, JBOSS / ITIL / IPC knowledge;
- Experience installing, configuring, monitoring, and administering Cloud platforms (AWS and Azure) required to be relocated for short periods in other European countries monitoring and reporting of systems and applications in a Cloud based environment (AWS and Azure);
- Management and deployment of Applications on a Cloud based environment (with Linux RedHat and MS Windows based systems);
- Application operation and management activities (Installation, Configuration;
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting, CMDB update, Blue print, documentation);
- Incident, Problem and Change Management support, in an enterprise application and system administration environment;
- General technology & system administration, providing support, improvement and extension of operational system stability and performance;
- Develops shell scripts for automation and batches, in close collaboration with development teams.;
- Ability to ensure and maintain high availability of the Linux based infrastructure;
- Install, configure and maintain internal management tools for backup, monitoring and reporting in Linux operating systems;
- Ability to configure and monitor services on production servers;
- Ability to work in multicultural context, working alongside internal and external providers in international context with sense of commitment;
- Ability to interact with functional and technical areas:
- Formal Certification is a plus;
- Previous consulting or internal development projects;
- Business process consulting and experience in design/architecture is a plus.
- Degree in Engineering / IT / Computing or related, ideally;
- Bilingual or close (Portuguese and English);
- Legally able to work in Portugal / European Union;
Join our team!