We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As "Senior Database Administration", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business analytics services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
· Installing and upgrading server and application tools;
· Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for database system;
· Enrolling users and maintaining system security;
· Controlling and monitoring user access to the database;
· Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database;
· Planning for backup and recovery of database information;
· Backing up and restoring the database;
· Tuning of complex SQL-queries.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Computer Science Studies or an equivalent degree;
· +7 years of experience in the administration of the database system Oracle;
· Oracle 11g, 12c for Unix/Linux
· Mql 5.X,6.X for Lamp Stack on Unix/Linux
· Microsoft SQL 2008, 2012, 2016 on Windows platform
· Scripting skills (PowerShell for Microsoft SQL) -SAP/Sybase ASE 15.7 for Unix/Linux -SAP/Sybase IQ 16 for Unix/Linux
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!