We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As "ORACLE DBA Mid-level Specialist", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business analytics services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
· Installing and upgrading server and application tools;
· Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for database system;
· Enrolling users and maintaining system security;
· Controlling and monitoring user access to the database;
· Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database;
· Planning for backup and recovery of database information;
· Backing up and restoring the database;
· Tuning of complex SQL-queries.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Computer Science Studies or an equivalent degree;
· 3 to 6 years of experience in the administration of the database system Oracle;
· Strong know-how in Linux and HP-UX;
· Knowledge in the tuning of SQL statement and DB-setup;
· Knowledge in Python and Shell Scripting.
· Oracle 11g, 12c for Unix/Linux -Scripting skills (korn, born shells)
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!