We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As " Senior Engineer Cyber Security", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business analytics services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
- Redact security requirements for the safe usage of cloud services
- Develop scripts, tools and methodologies to continuously monitor cloud security
- Find and help remediate deviations from internal security policies and general security best Practices
- Perform security assessments of software systems
- Provide consultancy to developers and engineers to help them build secure software Systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA anadvantage
- Cloud certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions architect, Security Specialty an advantage
- Significant experience in AWS security
- Experience in at least one additional cloud technology (Azure or GCP) an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Container Security, experience with Aqua Security an advantage
- Very good knowledge of computer networks, software development and system engineering
- Experience with security monitoring tools and security testing tools
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- English, German (advantageous)
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!