We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As " Data Analyst Senior", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business analytics services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
Further develop our stress test and simulation tools in accordance with our client’s needs for reporting, analysis, stress testing and anticipation on its credit risk exposures.
1. Assimilate in a short time the knowledge of our existing tools and their operating processes
2. Adapt the tools and automate recurrent procedures.
3. Update or create the relevant technical and process documentation.
· You approach the role with a professional attitude, i.e. making the team’s objectives your own, assuming responsibility for timely deliverables that meet our standards of quality and taking initiatives when needed;
· You have a resolutely analytical mindset, which enables you to constructively challenge the information you work with;
· You are a quick learner, able to assimilate a complex data model in an unfamiliar domain;
· Your strong drive to get the job done does not prevent you from paying attention to all relevant details in the process and in the deliverables;
· You have very good verbal and written communication skills; you can author clear, structured and synthetic documents;
· You have a good personal organization to work on several demands in parallel and achieve your results on time. You work in an autonomous manner while escalating issues when necessary;
· You show a strong desire for producing tangible results quickly and adapt iteratively towards the desired outcome based on real world feedback including your own;
· You are able to share (give and receive);
Knowledge and Skills:
· At least .3.years of relevant experience
· Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio)
· Strong knowledge of SQL.
· Experience in Business Objects XI
· Strong skills in Microsoft VBA and Microsoft SQL server (including SSIS)
· Experience with SAS technology
· Experience with Python
· Experience with SQL databases Oracle and Sybase
· Experience in a credit environment
· Knowledge of credit risk & Basel III, pillar I
· Experience with scenariobased stress testing in a banking context
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!