We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As " Senior Java Developer", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business analytics services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
Tour role is to build, maintain, train, coach to the current framework for the entire IT organization. You will be part of a dynamic development Java team.
· Provide support & advices in client or back-end -side and best practices
· Analyse & Develop or integrate new commons components within BNP development framework
· Discuss with Application Lead developer, Application consultant/integrator to handle/challenge project feedback and new components candidate
· Write user guide for framework users
· Maintain existing framework components
· Provide support & advices regarding framework aspects
· Participate to framework community (organized as a guild) to share technical evolution of the framework
· You are acute, dynamic, proactive, autonomous and an excellent team player; you have good verbal communication skills.
· You are able to organize and prioritize your own work efficiently.
· You are able to take in charge developments and to coach efficiently junior developers.
· You are flexible and able to work in multiple environments with different project methodology, multiple teams and colleagues
· You are able to work in big organization with multiple stakeholders
· You have strong analytical skills.
· You continuously learn and take full ownership of your personal development.
· You are curious and understand/follow the latest developments in the technical area.
· You teach, coach and train our colleagues, you share knowledge and experience
· At least .5.years of relevant experience.
· You have a large experience as a JAVA engineer in an agile XP-environment
· You understand the principles of Continuous Delivery and use these in your DevOps team.
· Have an understanding of Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, etc.) and Middleware software which you configure to deliver agreed features.
· You understand and apply capacity- and performance management.
· Broad knowledge and experience with Java, Spring, OO, REST, SOA, XML/XSD/WSDL, JSON,HTML5
· Experience with frameworks or tools as Zuul, Kubernetes, GridGain, Springboot, Nginx, Docker, ….
· Experience with micro-services in banking sector.
· You have a good understanding of banking in general.
· You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and translate these into software with real business value.
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!