We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As "Unix/Linux Engineer", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
You’ll be in charge of Unix servers administration:
• Supervision of second level incidents and troubleshooting
• Implementation and deployment of news servers
• Updating and patching of Operating System
• Creation and improvement of scripts (Shell or Perl)
• Improvement and deployment of installation standards
• Follow-up of the day-to-day activity
• Audit, implementation of monitoring tools and performance analysis
• Creation and updating of documentation
• Holder of a university degree in IT engineering
• Relevant experience as Solaris Administrator
• Required knowledge in the following areas: Linux and Solaris, Sun Cluster 3.x and Sun Sparc/x86 servers.
• Communicative, rigorous and autonomous
• Having good learning and analysis skills
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!