We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As "SAS Consultant", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business analytics services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and proficiency in programming SAS V9 (Base, Macro, SQL).
- Experience using the SAS Intelligence Platform (e.g. DI Studio, SAS BI, Stored Procs)
- Ability to liaise with clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently.
- An ability to provide creative thinking and innovative methods.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
- An ability to build relationships.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills.
- Willing to work on client sites, potentially for extended periods
- Willing to travel for work purposes and be happy to stay away from home for extended periods of time
- A graduate degree or equivalent project experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- SAS V9.3 and higher experience.
- SAS Visual Analytics & SAS Visual Statistics knowledge.
- SAS DI Studio.
- Familiarity with different development methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile).
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and Data Warehousing concepts (e.g. ETL, Star Schema, slowly changing dimensions).
- Experience in requirements gathering and functional design process.
- Experience working across multiple platforms (Unix/Windows/Mainframe)
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!