We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As " SAP Analytics Cloud", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business analytics services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
- You will be Involved in process and functional/technical design activities
- Involved in analysis of AS IS and TO BE processes
- Creating functional or technical requirements as an input to application design
- Involved in application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities
- Developing and testing detailed functional and technical designs for business solution components
- Driving test planning and execution break fix, enhancements and problem management delivery
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Minimum of 1 relevant project engagements, full implementation cycle, support
- Ability to liaise with clients and stakeholders.
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently.
- An ability to provide creative thinking and innovative methods.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
- An ability to build relationships.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills.
- Willing to work on client sites, potentially for extended periods
- Willing to travel for work purposes and be happy to stay away from home for extended periods of time
- A graduate degree or equivalent project experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in configuration of live data and import data connections and data acquisition ----SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP BPC, SAP S4HANA, SAP BO Universe, SQL, OData Services, Microsoft -Excel and flat files, 3rd party Cloud applications
- Experience in data modeling and preparing datasets, merging, appending, custom hierarchies, custom calculations, groupings, formatting values, data wrangling, dimensions and measures
- Experience in creating stories canvas, responsive, grid, Smart Discovery, advanced story designing blending data, formulas, cross calculations, input controls, linked analysis
- Well versed in visualizations and their usage charts, tables, maps, filters, dropdown menus, hiding functions, interactive objects, pictures
- Familiarity with SAC as a planning tool, creating planning data models and working with categories actual, budget, planning, forecast, rolling forecast
- Knowledge in predictive capabilities, Smart Assist, Smart Predict are a plus
- Knowledge in configuring security and performing administration tasks such as defining users and teams and assigning roles and privileges are a plus
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!