We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As " AWS Development", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
- At least 2 years of consulting and/or client service delivery experience on AWS Cloud.
- Demonstrated experience delivering scalable & high-volume big data & data warehousing product to support operational and analytical data needs for operational systems, data science and analytics teams
- In-depth knowledge of Databricks required
- Strong knowledge of Big Data Cloud /open-source Platform technologies such as AWS, Kafka, Snowflake – cloud data warehousing, S3, Apache Spark, Python, Lambda, SNS, EC2, Apache Airflow, Data Security Framework, Elastic Cache, Redis, and/or RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge with one of the following BI reporting tools (i.e. Quicksight, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.) and API based consumption frameworks
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, BSA's, Multivendor, Developers, Designers, Test Engineers)
- Strong understanding and hands on experience in AWS technologies such as AWS Redshift, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB and other AWS native services.
- Experience working through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including data modeling and the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of consuming applications
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills and be able to provide consulting services to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and technical presentation skills.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- AWS solutions architect and/or AWS developer certification is preferred.
- Experience in migrating Enterprise Data Platforms from on-premise to AWS is strongly desired.
- Experience in automating tech stack upgrades framework using languages like Python preferred.
- Ability to understand big picture, identify areas of efficiency and have worked to implement ideas into solutions.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!