We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As " AWS - Data Modeler
", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
- Work with business stakeholders and subject matter expert (SME) to understand business processes and translate them into data models.
- Extensive experience with defining and implementing data models (conceptual, logical, and physical).
- Develop and maintain conceptual and logical data models using Novartis data modeling guidelines
- Document and maintain business glossary in the enterprise data catalog solution.
- Evaluate business data models and physical data models for variances and discrepancies
- Support project team in adopting business data models
- Guide project team to map physical data models to business glossary
- Minimum 3-8 years of experience with data modeling, data mapping, business glossary creation.
- Design and development experience of domain data model (ideally Pharmaceutical manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance domains) – Good to have
- Ability to understand business processes.
- Expert on different data modeling methodologies.
- Working knowledge of data modeling tools such as Erwin, ER/Studio, etc., data cataloging tools.
- In-depth knowledge of Databricks required
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
Professional Skill Requirements:
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Join our team!