We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
As " AWS - Data Engineer
", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business services portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
Expected and recommended skills and experience:
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience in building data pipelines using spark (Scala or PySpark) on databricks
- Development experience in the Amazon Cloud Environment AWS (S3, EMR, Databricks, Amazon Redshift, Athena.)
- Experience in working with REST APIs
- Ability to perform data manipulations, load, extract from several sources of data into another schema.
- Ability to work with multiple file formats (JSON, xml, rdf,reports, etc.) and analyze data, if required for further processing
- Experience in DevOps is nice to have but knowledge about DevOps is required
- Understanding of core AWS services, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of Databricks required
- Snowflake experience will be a plus.
- Ability to understand requirements and changes to requirements
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Join our team!