Our ideal candidate is an extremely organized and self-motivated individual with a keen eye for detail.
Required experienced Azure BI Developer has to provide additional capacity to the existing team, to speed up the development of the warehouse and reporting capabilities.
- Forming part of the team that is responsible for building the warehouse and reporting capabilities
- Understanding the complexity of the data and how it relates to the products and services provided by the business
- Designing and establishing the data warehouse
- Building ETLs into the main data sources
- Establishing a reporting platform for the business
- Automating the production of standardized monthly reporting
- Empowering business leaders and sales teams with a reporting and analytics platform
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced business, who would like to establish a reporting and analytics environment from the ground up using the latest Microsoft technologies.
It requires a mixture of solid technical skills and business acumen to understand the business needs and translate these into solutions.
- T-SQL is required.
- Demonstrable experience of turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- The ability to apply such methods to take on business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Service is required.
If you enjoy challenges, take great pride in producing creative content while using technically advanced tools, and enjoy working with a fantastic team that supports each other, this is the dynamic environment for you.
So what are you waiting for? Join our team!