We #care, #lead, #challenge and #inspire
At #Rebis, people are the most important and differentiating factor. We look for people that are able to undertake new goals, overcome challenges and grow with us.
This resource will join a team of IT professionals involved in solution delivery and maintenance activities.
As " Azure - Machine Learning e Solution Architect", you will join one or multiple project assignments within our business portfolio, working closely with your team and our clients to deliver best possible solutions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Azure, Databrick, Powershell, SQL Server, Cloud services, •Python and R.
- Ability to liaise with clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently.
- An ability to provide creative thinking and innovative methods.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
- An ability to build relationships.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills.
- Willing to work on client sites, potentially for extended periods
- A graduate degree or equivalent project experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with different development methodologies.
- Knowledge of :Azure Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure, Cloud services
- Experience working across multiple platforms
If you have a raw passion to succeed don't think you've reached your full potential and want to be part of a growing independent business with big plans, then we want to hear from you.
Join our team!